Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tuesday, November 2nd




I had a sleepless night because of the jet-leg. It’s always hard to get used to it.

After sleeping in a little, I headed to the Apexart office, and met Steven, Julia, Cybele and Julian. They are a wonder bunch. I thank them so much.


After that, we all headed to an Italian restaurant next to the office, and there we spend a wonderful time. Despite my poor English, they all enjoyed and listen attentively to what I said. Steven in particular was kind enough to speak slowly and clearly for me. A big thanks to Steven.



The places I’ve been:

apexart
PETRACA - Lunch
Firehouse - From 'Ghostbusters'
WTC, Ground Zero
Century 21
Fraunces Tavern Museum
Staten Island Ferry Greenmarket
Battery Park
Chinatown - Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment